This release will be downloadable from the web site in a couple days.
The biggest feature by far is full SharePoint 2013 support. Everything you could do in SharePoint 2010 you can now do in SharePoint 2013 and the new version of Office 365. Its that simple!
The other features from our release notes are:
- Zip attachments while migrating
- Support for Pass-through HTML
- Special handling of documents containing just one attachment
- Full folder migration (example: Domino.Doc binders)
- Support for multiple Notes passwords
- Improved lookup field support (add missing choices)
- Improved support for migrating to Claims-based environments
- Render with form improvements (computed subforms, etc.)
- Discovery process is more robust
Some of these features will be more self-explanatory than others. I will be posting detailed walkthroughs of a lot of these features here in coming days. You can also check out the “what’s new” section of the user guide or watch my recorded “update” training here: http://communities.quest.com/docs/DOC-14812